- Decreases pain and inflammation
- Accelerates healing of soft tissues
- Accelerates healing of disc and nerve root
- Reduces chance of having back surgery
- Pain in the buttocks and down the thigh and leg (below the level of the knee)
- Most often due to disc herniation and degenerative arthritis
- Results in numbness, pain and muscular weakness
- MLS Laser Therapy is the safest, most effective treatment for nerve pathology
- Arthritis is a form of a joint disorder that involves the inflammation of one or more joints.
- There are over 100 types of arthritis
- MLS Laser Therapy has been clinically shown to decrease inflammation in the joints and increase blood flow to the areas of arthritis leading to an overall decrease in pain and inflammation.
Restless Leg Syndrome
- Neurological disorder characterized by an irresistible urge to move the legs and/or arms due to uncomfortable sensations.
- Intensified during rest and relaxation, worse in the evenings
- Relieved by activity and movement
- Associated conditions include peripheral neuropathy
- MLS Laser Therapy has been shown to be effective in safely helping to control neurological symptoms and urges to move extremities without dangerous side effects.
Post Operative Pain
- Strong antimicrobial effect means less infection post operative.
- Decreased scar tissue formation
- Less pain/ less activity intolerance
- Increased collagen and fibroblast growth means stronger tensile strength.
- Decreased post operative rehabilitation time by 30% - 50%
- Nerve pathology secondary to impaired circulation (Diabetes, chemotherapy, medications, degenerative vascular diseases).
- Symptoms include; pain, burning, numbness, tingling, loss of balance.
- Only several medications available to treat the symptoms, nothing available to address the root cause.
- Laser therapy increases blood flow (vasodilation and neo-capillary growth), decreases pain and inflammation, as well as accelerates the healing of the peripheral nerve endings.
- Damage to outer layers of disc (annular fibers) resulting in the migration of gelatinous material (Nucleus Pulpous) to the periphery which can result in neurological symptoms.
- Traditional treatments aim to decrease inflammation (epidural injections) and surgical removal of damaged disc material.
- Laser therapy is the only treatment which safely helps to control inflammation as well as actually heal the outer fibers of the damaged disc!
- Laser therapy can actually increase the tensile strength of the outer fibers of the disc making it stronger, more resilient.
We Also Treat
Achilles Tendonitis / Ankle Pain / Ankle Sprain / Arm Pain / Arthritis / Back Pain / Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Cervical Radicular Pain / Disc Herniation / Jaw Pain / Foot Pain / Golfers and Tennis Elbow / Headache / Hip Arthritis
Hip Bursitis / ITB Syndrome / Knee Arthritis / Knee Pain / Knee Sprain / Leg Pain / Metatarsalgia / Neck Pain
Patella Pain / Peripheral Neuropathy / Plantar Fascitis / Rib Pain / Sacroilliac Sprain / Sciatica / Shoulder Pain
Spinal Stenosis / Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome / Tennis Elbow / Thoracic Outlet Syndrome / Thoracic Pain
TMJ Dysfunction / Wrist Pain
Ask us about your condition and symptoms today!